Our Financial Planning Service is ideal for people who have a specific financial issue that they need to resolve. We work with you to help answer your important financial questions and specialise in the following services:
- - Retirement Happiness™ - Options at Retirement
- - Managing Investments
- - Building a Pension Pot
- - Legacy Planning
- - Family Trust Planning
- - Pensions and Divorce
- - Care Fees Planning
Would you benefit from our Financial Planning Service?
Have you ever asked yourself one of the following questions?
- - Will I be able to retire when I want to?
- - Will my pensions and investments allow me to live the life I want in retirement?
- - Can I avoid my children paying too much Inheritance Tax when I die?
- - Do I really understand the risks being taken with my investments, and what risks should I be taking?
- - Will I be able to pay for care if needed?
- - Can I pay for the educational costs of my children?
- - Will I run out of money?
If so, then we can help you. We turn what can be a complex and bewildering topic into something that’s straightforward and simple to understand, so that you can make informed decisions about your future.
Financial Planning Process
We follow a comprehensive Six-Step Financial Planning Process to ensure the consistent delivery of tailored advice.
- Initial Consultation
- Getting to know you
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management Recommendation
- Ongoing Wealth Management Service
Click here for a schematic and more details about the Process.
Read our Case Studies to see how we have helped some of our clients achieve their goals.